Missing Michigan Teen Found Dead 

This+is+Adriana+Davidson+that+went+missing+at+her+high+school.+

fox news

This is Adriana Davidson that went missing at her high school.

Manuela Trujillo, Staff Writer

Adriana Davidson- 15 was found dead near a high school in Michigan.Reports say Davidson did not return home after attending school on Friday, the 27th. Her parents were very concerned and tried to get in contact with her but unfortunately had no luck so they turned this case into the police. Adriana’s friends say the last time they saw her was around 11 a.m. outside the Pioneer high school. Her brother, Antony Lopez, said someone found her phone near the high school’s tennis court and had returned it to one of her friends which the friend turned the phone into the police. 

Her body was found on campus the following Monday. Her brother shared a tearful update that he and the family had learned she was found dead while they were doing an interview for their local news channel.  Her brother said “ We were just giving an interview with Fox 2 news, and we got a call to get to my dad’s apartment right away. The two detectives were there and they had let us know that Adriana was found and she had passed on,”. Lopez said from his car before breaking out into tearful sobs. “My little sister is dead.”

An autopsy for Adriana was completed Tuesday, according to the Ann Arbor Police Department, but the Washtenaw County Medical Examiner’s Office did not respond to Inside Edition Digital’s request for a copy. Authorities said more information will be released in the coming days, but they believe there are no signs of foul play and there is currently no threat to the community.

There are always kids going missing whether they get kidnapped or run away from home. Most missing kids are kidnapped from their home, school, parks, and going on daily walks. These are the top ten states with the most missing people: 

• number one California- 2,133 
  • number two Florida – 1,252 
  • Number three Texas -1,246
  • Number four Arizona -915
  • Number five Washington -643
  • Number six New York -606
  • Number seven Michigan – 556
  • Number eight Oregon – 432
  • Number nine Pennsylvania – 401
  • Number ten Tennessee – 361