Spring Break Planning

Spring Break Planning

Hannah Turley, Editor

As April approaches many students, teachers, and families are preparing for Spring Break. This year our break falls on the first week of April. Personally, I don’t have any plans set in stone, other than catching up on sleep and spending time with family and friends. But conversations have been made about going to Nashville or Natural Bridge, however, the certainty is unsure. Although I know others have vacations planned such as going to Florida, South Carolina, and other places. Several classmates have also mentioned going to visit family in Alabama and Texas.

Everyone is getting so excited and ready for a full week off of school. The past week teachers have been giving us tests to finish the unit, then beginning a new one after the break. I believe a lot of people are also getting prepared for the end of the year, such as prom and graduation. I know it can be a stressful time, especially since I’m a senior. It’s when everyone starts going to the tanning bed, getting their dresses altered, matching colors for the tux, getting tickets, shoes, hair and makeup appointments, etc. Several other people have also mentioned taking their senior pictures since they will be more available.

I believe a week-long break is the best thing, we all need. It allows us to relax and have some time off with friends and family. Without family and friends, I don’t know what I would do or where I would be in life. I’m excited to see them and have quality time with people I haven’t seen in a while. Many times we’ve tried getting together and it didn’t work, but now we should be able to. Overall, I think everyone can come to an agreement that Spring Break is much needed and no one is complaining!