What To Expect From The First Episodes My Hero Academia Season 5

My Hero Academia

The My Hero Academia logo.

Dominic Fightmaster, Editor

My Hero Academia is one of the most popular animes to be made, or at least in my opinion. The first episode of season one aired on April 3rd, 2016. Now coming up on its 5th season this March you may be wondering what to expect from it? Well, I will try and tell you what to expect without spoiling much of it. So if you are not caught up with the anime then go watch it before you read as there are potential spoilers for the 4th season. Let’s start off with what I think is going to happen in the first half of the season.

Last season ended off with the main character Izuku Midoriya, or Deku as I will be calling him, having a vision of the previous users and first user of his quirk One For All getting his powers from his brother the big bad All For One. After this he wakes up in his room, his windows broken all around him. That is where the 4th season ends and season 5 will most likely pick up from. So what we know from the trailer for the 5th season Class 1A will be going up against Class 1B in a joint training exercise.

In this training, we see a 4 vs 4 between the students of the classes. One team will have an extra member from a charater trying to join in on the hero course. Who is this charater you may be asking, well its Shinso a fan favorite. He will be on one class 1a team and then class 1b. Will he pass or not youll just have to watch to find out.

During these fights we see the studenst of each class user there quirks and what they have learned to fight aginst eachother.  We get a good focus on Kaminari and Tokoyami and Momo seing all they have learned.  We will also see Deku unlock a new power that will be usfule in the future. This power is one from the previous users of One For All and will be a big point for the story of One For All and Deku in the future. We get more from Bakugos character seeing him and his “friedndship” with Deku grow more into one like they had as kids.

Now this is just a very breif run down of what I think is going to happen in the first episodes. There is a lot more thats gonna go ion in this season of the show and I think it will be more intersting. This is just a taste of whats to come for this seaseon of MHA. It will only get better from here with learning more about One For All, the League of Villians, and so much more.