Bleach Anime Overview

this image was made by Clout News

Vicente Roque Lopez, Staff Writer

Bleach came out in August 2001 and ended August 2016 or at least the manga. The actual first episode of the show came out in 2004 and the last episode in 2012 or so we thought until December/ 18/ 2021 when they announced a new season. The new season is set to come out in October 2022 they have released two trailers which got over 1million views. 

There is no official reason for the series went under; it’s believed that production costs and the show catching up with the manga too quickly were among causes hence how long it took to come out. What the show is actually about is a high school student Ichigo Kurosaki, who has the ability to see ghosts, gains soul reaper powers from Rukia Kuchiki and sets out to save the world from “Hollows”.

A new season is coming out call the one-thousand-year blood war. This is the final part of the main story the main prime of this ark is the battle for Soul Society. Soul Society is where Shinigami Aka gods of death live and where most Souls dwell until they are reincarnated into the Human World.

In the soul society has a hierarchy. At the top is the soul king, under him are the Shinigami and at the bottom are the regular souls.

You see the Shinigami are separated into the gotei 13 which are led by 13 captains.

And finally, the regular souls that live in the Rukongai which is divided into 320 districts.

Now let’s talk about the main enemies of this ark which are the quinces led by a man named Yhwach. What quinces are living beings that have the ability to detect the existence of Hollows and other Souls that were thought to all most to be instinct’s but not least are the Hollows. Hollows are former pluses (deceased souls) that lose their hearts to despair or remain in the real world for too long.

That is the basic overview of Bleach. The reason why I’m excited is for the fights and for the return of one of my favorite villains, Sosuke Aizen. All of the battles are on a large scale and all the new ways the character is their powers. Like Aizen who is a trader of the Soul Society, and his ability is Absolut hypnoses that can control all 5 senses of his target.

Unfortunately, there are downsides like the filler which make the show longer and they can be boring, but you can skip it. Another downside is the main character Ichigo Kurosaki most people find him boring and have a plan ambition and that is to protect his friends.

Bleach is a complicated series but overall, I really enjoy this series and would recommend it to people who like action and companies’ series. Overall, the show has a great cast of characters with loveable side characters to amazing villins this good world building and a great power system. Overall, it is a great anime I recommend reading it or watching it.